Join us as Real Estate Negotiator!
Action Real Estate focuses on sub-sale property sales and marketing, besides that we are also authorized to do sales and marketing for CIMB auction properties.
- Understand clients needs and convince them that your agency is the right one to handle their property sale or rental and agree to the terms of service.
- Develop and execute creative advertising (digital & traditional) to promote the property in compliance with current regulations, in order to find interested buyers/tenants for your acquired listings.
- Negotiate a good deal between all parties involved in a property transaction.
- Keep abreast with real estate market trends, regulations and news in Malaysia, in order to provide consultation to customers seeking real estate advice.
- Establish rapport with customers and continue to keep a close professional relationship with your past and present customers.
- Provide end-to-end, seamless customer service to sellers, buyers, tenants and landlord.
- Arrange for property viewing and open houses with interested buyers/tenants.
- Prepare tenancy agreement for landlords and get it stamped.
- Referring buyers to mortgage banker and lawyer for loan application and legal procedures respectively.
- Attend CPD courses to maintain REN license every year.
Flexible work schedule
Attractive commissions and quick payout
- Sale of property – up to 3% of the property price
- Letting of property – 1 month rental
Get to own your own business
Valuation support from an in-house property valuer
- All successful applicants must obtain a REN license number under Action Real Estate.
- Should possess at least Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or the equivalent qualifications.
- Prior experience a plus, however, fresh applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communicator with good command of English and Malay (proficiency in other languages, such as Mandarin and Cantonese a plus).
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills paired with good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Results-oriented and self-driven.
- Possess both growth and business mindset.
- Possess a high level of integrity and is trustworthy.